Not an awful lot at first glance – seeing an Obama 08 sticker on a lamp post is probably a very common site.
Except this photo was taken a couple of streets away from where I live (by me).
Unless Barack is running for Bristol City Council as a back-up in case he loses, I can’t see it swinging too many votes.
After all the data from If The World Could Vote seems pretty much in his favour!
Here’s a run down of the latest links relating to the US Elections:
- Obama bought 30 minutes of TV airtime on 7 networks to run a campaign ad
- Feeling as though you’ve heard all this before? Try sampling this video of Synchronised Presidential Debating
- Current TV will be integrating Twitter and Digg into their election night coverage
- Twitter will also be used to track problems with polling at Twitter Vote Report
- Obama is ahead in terms of Internet users sharing links about him
- Postal voting state Oregon shows turnout down in Republican areas
- Undecided voters may break towards McCain but not by much
- The agenda for the First 100 Days is being shaped at The White House 2
- Facebookers are reminding their friends to vote in seemingly pretty high numbers
- Obama’s Yes We Can speech has had a rather funked up remix
Tomorrow – a small slice of American pie!