The Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference has issued a final call for papers with a deadline of the 30th of March 2009.
Fifth International Conference on Developments in Economics Education (DEE)
9-10 September 2009
Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff, UK
The fifth international Developments in Economics Education Conference will present the latest developments in economics higher education. It will showcase activities and resources, present latest research as well as provide practical advice. The conference is aimed at anyone with an interest in teaching economics at HE level.
Keynote speakers are:
- Robert Chote – Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Rachel Lomax – former Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Vicky Pryce – Chief Economic Advisor and Director General Economics, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and Joint Head of the Government Economic Service
The conference will be held at the award-winning Wales Millennium Centre, 20 minutes walk from the centre of Cardiff. The conference dinner will be held at the historic and elegant National Museum Wales in the heart of Cardiff and famous for housing one of the finest art collections in Europe.
Session proposals should include a session outline and be no longer than 250 words. The deadline for proposals is Monday 30th March 2009.
For those who would like to know more about the DEE Conference, try these blog posts from the last DEE Conference that was held in Cambridge.
- DEE Conference 2007
- DEE Conference: Blogs and Social Software
- Coffee, models and economists taking over the Government