The Developments in Economics Education (DEE) conference draft programme has been published and you can now book a place at the conference.
DEE 2009 takes place on 9-10 September 2009, at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff, UK.
The fifth international Developments in Economics Education Conference will present the latest developments in economics higher education. It will showcase activities and resources, present latest research as well as provide practical advice. The conference is aimed at anyone with an interest in teaching economics at HE level.
Keynote speakers are:
- Robert Chote – Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Rachel Lomax – former Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Vicky Pryce – Chief Economic Advisor and Director General Economics, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and Joint Head of the Government Economic Service
The conference will be held at the award-winning Wales Millennium Centre, 20 minutes walk from the centre of Cardiff. The conference dinner will be held at the historic and elegant National Museum Wales in the heart of Cardiff and famous for housing one of the finest art collections in Europe.
For those who would like to know more about the DEE Conference, try these blog posts from the last DEE Conference that was held in Cambridge.
- DEE Conference 2007
- DEE Conference: Blogs and Social Software
- Coffee, models and economists taking over the Government